DB Professional Concepts was designed to assist professionals who are unemployed and underemployed gain the skills and confidence needed to have the career they desire. Clients who utilize the services receive:
• An initial consultation to better understand their desired career path
• Personal coaching session (30 minutes or 1 hour) on topics/areas they choose
• A resume, CV and/or cover letter strategically written to market them appropriately
• A Mock Interview to help them improve their interviewing skills
• Job search strategies to position them for the career they desire
• Tips on utilizing social media for branding and interacting with employers
• Overall professional development advice to effectively communicate with employers
The goal of DB Professional Concepts is to empower people to take their future into their own hands and have the career they desire.
Dena truly believes that people really just need 2 things – confidence and a chance.
Confidence comes from knowledge and a chance comes if you position yourself correctly.
Employers will take about 10 seconds to review your resume to decide whether to call you for an interview.
Trust your 10 seconds to DB Professional Concepts!